Ready for a yoga practice that transforms you from the inside-out and helps you to feel more vital, centred, connected?
Want to balance your emotions, calm your thoughts and improve your physical well-being?
Want to develop an energetic mindset and see the world in new and expanded ways?
Curious to explore how a life of spiritual connection can bring purpose & meaning into your everyday?
THEN THE 8-WEEK TANTRA YOGA & balanced LIVING COURSE IS JUST FOR YOU!
My name is Kate Christensen, your Tantra Yoga Teacher and the Founder of Grace Orchard.
In my own experience, I can tell you that when you are in tune with your inner-world, the core of who you are, you bring yourself into flow with life, flow with the Universe and you no longer need to rely on just outside circumstances for your purpose, happiness or freedom.
I know this because just three years ago, I was materially rich but spiritually poor. I felt lost, anxious and was desperately seeking myself in my career and the party scene.
And then I discovered yoga & meditation...
One month on from being introduced to the theory of tantra yoga and putting its principles into practice on the mat and in my every day, life took on a whole new meaning and level of depth - I suddenly felt more connected to my body, more energised and confident, more open-hearted and optimistic. And all those feelings have only blossomed further as I’ve continued with my practice.
I know Tantra Yoga can do this for you too!
SO WHAT IS TANTRA YOGA?
Based on Indian and Tibetan traditions, Tantra Yoga is an energy based system that teaches you methods for consciously connecting with the Universe in order to feel, harness and amplify beneficial energies within your own being; aspects such as vitality, creativity and imagination, self- confidence, love, compassion, intuition, mental concentration, detachment and spiritual lucidity.
DISCOVER THE TRUTH ABOUT YOGA (IT’S NOT ABOUT STRETCHING!)
Yoga, in its authentic form, is a science of transformation. It balances and harmonises not only your physical body but also your emotions and thoughts.
Ultimately, yoga is a holistic practice for everyday living that leads to health and healing, personal empowerment and better relationships - professional, personal and romantic.
The ultimate goal of yoga, however, is to evolve your consciousness and realise the very nature of who you are and why you are here. It’s to understand the meaning of life at it’s deepest level and to engage in the world with awareness and authenticity.
WHAT THIS UNIQUE & TRANSFORMATIVE COURSE INVOLVES
- Eight two-hour classes held once a week in the evening (from 6 - 8pm approx - next scheduled course TBC)
- Each class will comprise approximately 75mins of meditative hatha yoga practice & 45mins of yoga theory & philosophy (lecture and Q&A time).
- Extensive notes, follow up material and reflection exercises after each of the eight classes to allow you to take in the information shared in your own time and integrate your leanings.
- A supportive environment to ensure personalised attention for your learning & growth. (Group size is limited)
This program will share with you ancient esoteric theory about the practice of yoga which is usually missing from modern yoga classes, including detailed information on:
- What Is Yoga? Learn how yoga can make you better at whatever is important to you together with the more profound aspects of this transformative science.
- The Fundamental Principles of Yoga: Correspondence & Resonance - Learn what these are & how they relate to both your practice and life in general.
- What is Tantra? No, it’s not all about sex! Learn the truth of this holistic tradition and how a true understanding can bring wonder and sacredness into your everyday.
- The Cakra System: Discover the ‘backbone of Tantra Yoga’, a model that allows us to understand ourselves, others & our life’s experiences from an energetic point of view.
- The 5 Bodies: The fascinating yogic theory on the composition of the human being We are not one, but in fact five bodies which are intimately related to one another.
- Purification: Learn how yoga can help you to release stagnant energy in your system that causes ill-health, emotional upset and mental agitation. Yoga can help you to heal not only physical pain but also to move beyond long held beliefs that keep you from living a life of openness and freedom.
- Classical Yoga Techniques Learn about the subtle energies at work in the different techniques we practice (asanas, bandhas and meditation) so you can appreciate the various physical, emotional and mental benefits of each.
THE BENEFITS - WHAT YOU GET
- Improve your physical, emotional and mental well-being and understand the intimate relationship between these aspects of yourself
- Learn to interact with energy in a way that supports you in achieving your personal and professional goals - feel more creative, self-confident, loving and intuitive.
- Start thinking differently about what’s really important in life and feel empowered to make choices that support you to feel expansive, content and fulfilled.
- Start to understand life from a ‘big picture’ perspective. Feel a greater sense of trust and connection with the world around you.
- Get the basics you need to start developing your own yoga practice at home. No longer be reliant on a teacher or a class time to do your practice!*
*BONUS OFFER - BRING YOGA HOME
I’m passionate about this course guiding you towards being able to do your own home practice. Because the more you practice, the greater the benefits and the bigger the transformation.
At the conclusion of this 8-week program, you receive a BONUS 1-hour private consultation with me (in person, phone or skype) so we can design you a personalised yoga program that meets your on-going physical, emotional and mental well-being goals.
Ready For Your Journey Into Tantra Yoga?
NB. - this is not a drop-in class. In order to confirm your place in the 8-week Tantra Yoga & Spirited Living Course upfront payment is required by Bank Transfer (EFT) or Paypal (EFT or credit card).
Looking forward to sharing and practicing with you!
Love Kate xox